Daisy a Day Doodles

Pages

  • Home
  • My Story
  • Supplies
  • Orders
  • Freebies
  • Find Me

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Let's Celebrate Freedom!


Posted by Unknown at 11:49 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: 4th of July, american, military, patriotic, sale, usa, weremember

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

DaisyDoodler

DaisyDoodler

Art gives me wings and makes my spirit soar.

Unknown
View my complete profile

Doodles

4th of July Buckaroo Country Cowboy Cowgirl Gone Country Ocean Tea pot Wild West animals blue birds by the sea digital art giraffe hand drawn art hot cocoa lighthouse lion maniac magee mug ocean fun paisley palm trees patriotic rabbit stuffed animals summer fun tea time teddy turtles waves western

DaisyADayDoodles Store TPT

RedBubble

Pintrest

Blog Lovin'

Follow

Etsy Shop

Etsy

CutestlittleBlog

Popular Posts

  • TpT Clipart Tribe Presents: Franken-Doodle-Stein Halloween Blog Hop
    This past week, 12 INCREDIBLE artists from the TpT Clipart Tribe came together to create something absolutely amazing!! For the first t...
  • Native American Cultures
    There are 28 images in this Native American set. I have lived among these amazing people at various times in my life for a total of 2...
  • Instagram and Facebook Give-a-ways!
    Hi friends. I am feeling the love tonight. I have worked hard for the last month and a half to post 19 cute clip art sets. I reached a mile...
  • Wild West - Gone Country
    Set #7. Two years ago I decided I was going to make my 2nd grade classroom into a Western theme. I set out on a quest to find clip art to cr...
  • Friends! It's a Big Sale!
    Hi friends. If you haven't heard, on Wednesday and Thursday Teachers Pay Teachers is having a sale. My shop will be on 28% sale. Then...
  • Remembrance Day Freebie
    Last year, a friend told me about the ceramic poppies in London that were posted flowing out of the castle and onto the grass. As quickly as...
  • Share the Love with the CrazyDaisies
    Welcome to the Crazy Daisies collaboration Blog Hop! Who are the Crazy Daisies? The Crazy Daisies is part educational resources, p...
  • A Doodle Was Born
    I have been frantically working on my doodles. I am excited to share. I have the digitals done, however I am in the process of finalizing th...
  • February Daily Doodle time
  • We Are Better Together
    Between organizing, setting up my room and practically living at the school I teach at lately.... I sadly admit my life, family, friends, ...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.