Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Classroom set up and a New set

It's been a crazy week already and it's only Tuesday. I have been working each day in my classroom to get set up for students next Monday. The room is a mess. It's dirty. It's disgusting. But, it's getting there. I don't have a teacher desk. I don't have a teacher chair. However, I am focusing on what I have. A J.O.B. Today, I realized how much I truly love my job. Even if I am working in a run down old school with boxes everywhere because we were suppose to be moving into a new school. As my brother would say, "It's all good!"

I am taking tomorrow off to work on documents, posters, notebooks, tags, stickers that I will need for start up. My first teacher day back is Thursday. Which will consist of meetings.

Anyhow, I can't tell you how much I love using my own clip art. I think I keep saying that. But, I can't help it. Here is a new set I will be using to create cause and effect worksheet for my students.
I hope you are well in your corner of the world.


You can find the set at both of my shops. Etsy and Teacher Pay Teacher.

~Blessings.
The Doodler.


No comments: