Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Doodle Was Born

I have been frantically working on my doodles. I am excited to share. I have the digitals done, however I am in the process of finalizing the files for purchase. This has been a dream of mine for a while. I don't know how they will be received. But, the feeling of accomplishment has been well worth it. The struggle in the process has brought me great joy. Therefore, who can ask for more than that. If I could encourage anyone to do anything...it would be to create. Create something. It will complete you.


Here is a little freebie for you tonight. Just a little taste. Click on the image. When it comes up it will look like there is nothing there because it is mostly transparent. Right click on it and save it.





I hope you grow to love my doodle art. I have been inspired by many people and their work. Their work led me here. Here's crossing my fingers and hoping. 


No comments: