Monday, June 15, 2015

Native American Cultures

There are 28 images in this Native American set. I have lived among these amazing people at various times in my life for a total of 20 years. My bonus children (step-children) are also Native American.  I am constantly in awe of the traditions and  dedication to family. I am happy to share what I have learned and my love of this culture in the form of my doodles.

This unit includes several different Native American dwellings. The pictures can be printed individually to be coloring pages for your children as you teach them about the traditions and culture. You can use the images for your scrapbook pages to add cute images to cute up your southwest layout.

Word Images Include -
1. Great Spirit 2. Listen 3. Be Still 4. Wisdom
5. Only an open heart will catch a great. 6. Strength

Drawings -
7. Bear 8. Bear Paw 9. Buffalo 10. Canoe & Oar 11. Chief
12. Corn 13. Cradle Board 14. Dragonfly 15. Dream catcher 16. Eagle
17. Friendship Arrows 18. Hogan 19. Kokopelli 20. mesa 21. Pottery
22. Princess 23. Pueblo 24. Rain Cloud 25. SunFace 26. Tepee 27. Totem
28. Zia

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have created them. 
~Blessing.

No comments: