Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tea Time

It's been a few days. I have been super busy with my family. As a teacher I live for summer to "catch up" on life. We have been filling our days with Doctor appointments and activities with friends. I hope you are enjoying your summer.

Some fun things have happened recently that I hope to get on here and share a little more. For now I just want to share my new Tea Time set. It is my 9th set. It is only available on Etsy for the time being. The files I load to Teachers Pay Teachers have to be smaller and I am traveling so I have to sort out what to reduce on the file before it can be loaded there. I actually prefer Etsy. They don't charge me as much to sell on their site.

Anyhow, here she is, set #9 TEA TIME. Included in this set is two color images to say thank you! All the rest are black and white for your creative pleasure. Feel free to load them up in your paint software and match them to your scrapbook page or your own color pallet.



Find it in my ETSY shop - Daisy A Day Doodles

Don't for get to stop by the freebies page and down load your freebie from the file. Each time I post a new set I share a freebie with you.

Like my work - Please pass it on. Like my page on facebook. Favorite my shop on Etsy. Share a post or my page on Facebook with friends. My friends, family and new friends are my only advertisers.

~Blessings

No comments: