Friday, June 5, 2015

My daughter stated that I should make a a set with animals. I started out thinking zoo animals, but it just didn't come together that way. Sometimes art takes on a life of its own. As a mother this one takes my mind down memory lane to the stuffed animals each of my children had to have to sleep with. They are all teenagers now and I still fight the desire to purchase them snuggle animals. It takes me back to their little years.

I am please to give you this set at a lower price because there are fewer images. I also included color images of each of the doodles.

I hope you enjoy it. I honestly could see these printed and put in a frame for your child's room or nursery.

You can follow this link to purchase your own set.
LINK -----------> Haley's Stuffed Animals

All my love,

No comments: