Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fun Kids

A friend of mine placed a custom order with me a few months back. As a teacher artist, the first of the year is pretty busy. I worked at it slowly, but have created her children in clip art.

She sent me a few photos and gave me a list and an image or 5 to create each child's favorite thing(s). I have clumped them together into a boy set and girl set for your purchasing pleasure. I am sure that her children's favorites might just be some of your favorites also.




They are awfully cute! Little girls things and little boy bugs and adventures. I am sure you could find something creative to do with them.




You can find them in my usual stores. Etsy - DaisyADayDoodles or Teachers Pay Teachers - DaisyADayDoodles.

If you have a custom order you would like to have me draw check out my contact page and email me your ideas. I will do my best to fulfill your doodles wishes. We can talk about my fee's when you email. I am pretty reasonably priced. You can check out my sites to see my usual prices.

No comments: