Sunday, June 14, 2015

This Ones For My Mom

In my line of work, teaching, I will most likely never have the opportunity to look into a TV camera and say, "Hi, Mom!" Or "I owe it all to my mom. She was my biggest cheerleader. She always believed in me. Even when I didn't." So, this is it. My mother is a nurse. She works tirelessly to assist and bring comfort to others in a very uncomfortable environment. I mean, how many of you can honestly say you love going to the doctors office. If it weren't for these angels dressed in scrubs it would be a pretty miserable experience.

Nursing is a calling. It takes a special person to go through all the memorizing, stress, blood, tears and other bodily fluids that they have to deal with. I could never do it. My gag reflex is to sympathetic as are my own tears. But, mom. She does it and has for years. I admire and respect your profession mom. Here is for all the phone calls, text messages seeking your medical advice because after all you are a doctor not just a nurse right? I love you.


Head on over to my Etsy store to get yours today. My hand drawn art is all original and drawn by me. They really do look so cute on any document you create. 

ETSY ---------------> Have a Heart Nurse Set

Thank you for your support and love. 

Blessings. 

No comments: