Saturday, December 3, 2016

December - Doodle A Day

I can't believe it's been so long since I did this. I get distracted with my day job and can't keep up with everything.

December is my favorite month. It's a time of giving, receiving, kindness and joy. I want to restart my doodle a day with daisy. I am recommitting to it. I hope people will join in.

The idea is to raise awareness about depression and to fight back for those who really struggle with it. It's a disease. There is new research that it is even a form of brain damage. I for one want to fight back with this idea that being creative increases endorphins. Endorphins are depressions enemy. Problem is when you are low, you don't feel like fighting.

A few week back in October I fell deep into the black hole and was really scared I wasn't going to get back out. Luckily, I had to go to work. My "have too's" usually help me get up and out. Though I had to take a down day because I literally couldn't get out of bed, the next day I got up and went to work. On my drive home from barely surviving the day, I came to realize it was time to do the hardest  part of depression. It was time to reach out, because I needed help.

It has been a struggle but I am in a good place right now and hope to share my message. You can survive. You don't have to be alone. Let's unite and fight.

Doodle a day with me. Doodle and share what you doodle. Post it to your Facebook feed, Instragram, tweet it out, using the hashtag #doodleadaywdaisy.

Find it hard to know what to doodle. Well, here is a little help.


Thank you all! Enjoy

Here are my first two doodles for the month.



No comments: