Sunday, September 27, 2015

Women's Conference

I don't usually share super personal information about my religion. Not because I am ashamed, but because it is super sacred to me. However, I really want to share this. 

See, I am a Mormon. Or to be perfectly correct, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Each fall and spring we have a special conference where we stay at home and listen to our church leaders, our Prophet, for two days. It's amazing. I don't say that lightly. It is very spiritually uplifting. A wonderful time for my family. I pull my chickens in and we roost. 


It all starts the week before with a Women's broadcast. We don't hold the Priesthood but women are held in high-esteem. I watched it today with my daughter. As I doodled some of the messages that touched me. I would like to share them with the world. They are here, below for FREE. (Just right click on any of the images, save them to your computer and then share them with the world.) God's messages are FREE for all after all. 

 God's message is free after all. 

I sincerely hope you are having a wonderful weekend. That you are enjoying fall with your family. And that you are feeling the light and Christ in your life. 























Remember, it's always nice to give credit where it's due. 

Thank you all. 


Blessings.




No comments: