Sunday, November 29, 2015

It's a SALE!

Teachers Pay Teachers is having a sale! It's not just any sale either. I put my store on sale 20% and then TPT adds another 8 - 10% off. It's crazy! You could get almost 30% off of my shop.



My shop has a lot to choose from.  I have lots of activities I have created as I have taught over the past 7 years. It also includes all of my doodles. I would love it if you stopped by and checked it out.

I included 3 new sets for your purchasing pleasure. They are winter and/or Christmas sets.



 The biggest hit so far is the VW Christmas set. It comes with a color VW bus and the line art for your students to decorate one for themselves. You could turn it into a great writing activity to decorate your classroom in a new and creative way.



Stop by soon! The sale is only Monday and Tuesday. I believe it ends Tuesday evening. Don't miss out! Great time to try it out if you haven't.

No comments: