Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Plenty of Paisley

Recently,  my sister Stephanie Lambson Johnson asked if I ever drew paisleys. The answer? Why no, but I would love to try. I have to say my best art has to be inspired and it is always better when I am doing it for someone I care about. So, here you go Steph. Don't forget to cruise over to the page at the top that says freebies. I post a freebie from every new set. All you have to do is right click and save the image. Consider it a little love from me. I appreciate you following me and loving my work.

Purchase your set at my Etsy store ----> DaisyADayDoodles-Paisleys




I hope others are enjoying my work. I am not feeling the love of purchase yet. But, I am determined to keep this going. I know it's early and start up is slow going sometimes. I will not get discouraged, but I would love your help getting my doodles out there. I believe in my friends and family that we can reach millions without the help of ads. You can help by sharing my posts. Liking my page. Following me on Face book. Following my Etsy store and writing a review for my work.

I have the most amazing, loving group of people all around me at any given time. I hope and pray for you all often and know your lives will be full and happy if they are not right now. Never give up. God bless and enjoy!

No comments: