Thursday, July 30, 2015

Playing With My Ocean Life Set

I am getting ready for school after being on vacation. I feel like I have been M.I.A. My blog count is down. My doodles aren't getting much action. Time to beef it up.

Yet, at the same time I am changing grades this year. I am going from 6th grade L.A. to 3rd grade. It's a jump and I have work to do. I just moved out of my room today. When I came home I needed to just relax and do some document work. So, I created a homework file rules list. With MY OWN clip art. I love it. Of course I am partial.


When I got done with that, I just started playing for no real reason. I colored a few of my doodles from the ocean life set. Thought I would share. What do you think? 



I kinda like the octopus best. I hope all is well in your world. 
~Blessings.


No comments: