Friday, June 5, 2015

Wild West - Gone Country

Set #7. Two years ago I decided I was going to make my 2nd grade classroom into a Western theme. I set out on a quest to find clip art to create my own classroom decor and documents. It was not easy. It was really hard to find any clip art that had Buckaroos, Cowgirls and Cowboys.

Today I am in a place where I can actually make my own digital clip art. I am excited because next year I get to go back to elementary after two years at a middle school. I will be resuming my Blake's Buckaroos decor. However, I can add my own clip art to my documents. I am excited. I am also happy to share it with all of you.

This set comes with 14 Country Lingo sayings, 25 images of western items, 9 color images as a thank you for purchasing my set.
Western Images
Cowboy Lingo
Please find my etsy store to purchase this set. It a large file so I can't post it to my teacher pay teachers store.

Click on the link here ----------> DaisyADayDoodle Etsy Shop - Wild West - Gone Country

Thank you for your support, encouragement and love. I would really appreciate your help in spreading the word. 

Like my page on Facebook ------> DaisyADayDoodlesFollow me on Instagram ------>DaisyADayDoodles

No comments: