Saturday, December 5, 2015

Clip Art Club Spotlight Seller

It's my turn to be in the spotlight as a Teacher Clip Artist. I will be doing give-a-ways, having a sale on my clip art and playing fun games on the teacher clip artist Facebook page. If your not a member you may ask to join this week to play.

Teacher Clip Art Club

Even if you would rather not join the page, you will want to go to my store this week from Monday to Saturday and get 20% off all my clip art. I have 3 cute winter sets. Two of the sets come with something extra. My Saint Nicholas set comes with Christmas gift name tags for free. You may also choose my VW Christmas to get some fun writing and coloring pages.

You are also in luck! I created two new, super cute sets. One is hot air balloons and is called Fly With Me. It come with writing and coloring pages. I also have a cute train set with words to make the trains Hogwarts or Polar express trains. I am in love with these cute new sets and excited to share them with you.


I hope you will stop by often and check out what is going on. Join the Facebook page or check out my shop. I love new follower and making new friends who are teachers or artists.



My motto is, "Creative living is the only kind of life."

My you have a wonderful holiday season.

~Blessings.

The Doodler

No comments: