Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas Reasons

I love this holiday season. As a teacher I am constantly thinking of FUN things for my students to do. Things like ugly sweater writing and VW Bus decorating. All of which they thoroughly enjoyed mind you. I hurriedly made clip art for them to color and enjoy. Trains, and Santas.
All of which you can purchase for yourself and your students in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. 


However, as Christmas break nears, (4 DAYS!) I am feeling a draw to the real reason for the season. I am a Christian. I feel a desire to feel His love and share it this year. Therefore, I share these little darlings free. Right click and they are yours. I hope you will have a lovely season with your family and friends. May blessings find you as well.








No comments: